Following the confidentiality of user data and in accordance with the requirements of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR") is one of the fundamental principles of the work of Alidensia Ltd.
Our company undertakes to use the necessary resources to realize the requirements of the GDPR
1. What is GDPR?
Starting from May 25, 2018, the EU General Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data regarding the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data, and the Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data), known as the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), came into force.
The Regulation provides that any Company or Operator engaged in the processing of personal data is obliged to apply the new requirements and provide information about the methods of data processing.
2. Why is the processing and collection of personal data required?
Taking into account the requirements of the GDPR and the obligations to ensure the protection of personal data that we store in the database, we notify you that they are used only for the purpose of implementing our relationship with the company's customers: ordering, selling, delivery goods, warranty or customer service.
3. What personal data is subject to processing?
We collect information for the most convenient use of our services. Basically, we receive data that can be considered personal from you directly when you do the following:
- request help from our support service (this may be, for example, a phone number);
- fill out contact data forms or request any information from us (for example, an email address);
However, we also collect information while providing services to you in order to ensure the necessary level of quality. These collection methods may not be so obvious, so we would like to explain what they are in reality and how they are implemented (taking into account that they may change).
4. How do we use the information?
According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the legislation of the Republic of Moldova, personal data relates exclusively to the relationship between our company and the target person (client). We try to ensure maximum confidentiality and we use it only for the purposes for which the data it was collected.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
4.1. To communicate with customers
- Access to the website - when you visit the alidensia.com some information in the form of server protocols (log files) is automatically saved every time. Each data package includes such information as the web page from which the user entered our site, the IP address, the date and time of access, the client's web request, the HTTP response code, the amount of data transmitted, the type of browser, the type of platform.
- Location detection while using an IP address. So, we can determine the geographical location of an Internet user. We do not save the IP address for location tracking purposes at the end of the current session.
4.2. Data for communication with clients
We may contact you to offer additional services that, in our opinion, can be interesting for you. The information collects if you give your consent to this, or if it is permissible based on legitimate interests. Such consent is not a reason for the purchasing of our products or services. Possible tools of communication with you are the following:
- text messages( SMS);
- phone calls;
- automatic phone calls or text messages.
If you believe that someone has provided us with your personal data and you want to delete it from our database, just write to us at
4.3. To fulfill the requests of legal or other state structures
We cooperate with the government, police, and individuals in order to comply with laws and ensure their enforcement. We disclose information about you to the government or law enforcement officials and individuals if we consider it necessary to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of third parties, to ensure public or personal safety, or to prevent or stop activities that, in our opinion, are illegal.
We will take reasonable steps to notify you if we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of a legal process in compliance with the law.
4.4. For the web analytics with Google Adwords/Analytics and Yandex Metrika
We use different web analytics tools from partners, such as Google, Yandex, to collect information about the actions with our website or mobile applications, including the pages you visited, the site from which you went to our website, the time spent on each page, the operating system and web browser you use, as well as information about the network and IP address.
Cookies are used to improve our Services. They allow us to identify you on the next visits to our website. Each cookie can be used by the relevant service provider (for example, Google in the case of Google Analytics).
4.6. For third-party websites
5. Recipients of personal data
- Recipients of personal data are obliged to follow the law.
- Access to or transfer of personal data may be provided to:
- Employees of our company in order to register new customers or place an order;
- To the Logistics Department for the delivery of the order;
- To the company's partners;
- Payment / Banking Service Provider;
- To Market Research Service Providers;
- To providers of promotion and advertising services;
- To IT Service providers;
- Other government or legal structures that initiate criminal proceedings.
Alte institutii publice sau instant de judecata la solicitarea intru prezenta unei cauze penale.
You can refer to the current legislation for more detailed information:
- Law on the protection of personal data of the Republic of Moldova No. 133 by 08.07.2011;
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of persons;
- Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation).
The responsible for the personal data security policy person within the framework of alidensia.com, is the Project Director, who can be contacted by e-mail: